1/31/2014

I started GET IT K NEWS yesterday!!


Hello~~~~ everyone!My name is seryun, and I'm a korean.I always wanted to meet friends all over the world. so I and my friends found an idea.That's on-line Multi-language magazineIn last November we Launched it. haha ~~And we decided to create a blog in order to record the our exciting things. Get it k is an online magazine focusing on K-culture. and we upload report in Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese.Oh!!! Please do not misunderstand~~~^^;;. I can speak korean and a little bit English. but my friends are koreans good at English, two Chinese people and one Japanese.


<After my friends going home, I made this image~>

We will be your friends who provides vibrant in-depth stories. Along with K-culture related news, exclusive interviews will also be revealed as well as K- trend analysis and photos taken on the spot by professional journalists. And everyday I will post in my blog.
We also want to hear from many friends through our forum.Enjoy our contents, and find your favorite K-Pop and Drama stars on Get it k. If you have any questions, you can contact us at anytime! Stay tuned - get it with us!



p.s.  Please understand my typographical error forward~~My nick name is QUEEN OF ERROR ..... If you find, tell me.    ^_^;  please~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment